Moho Science Technology Instrument
For Seismograph System &
Electrical Resistivity Instrument
- Mapping the subsoil resonance frequencies (H/V technique)
- Modelling the H/V curves to obtain shear wave velocity profiles (Vs) in the presence of independent constrain
- Passive seismic stratigraphy
- Bedrock mapping
- Performing active/passive multichannel surveys (SASW, MASW, refraction seismics, ReMiTM, ESAC, SPAC, FTAN, SSAP, etc.) by exploiting the built-in radio/GPS synchronization modules
- Detection of soil and structure resonance frequencies, soil-structure interaction
- Analysis of strong vibrations, potentially damaging for the structures, according to European norms
- 3 velocimetric channels with adjustable dynamic range and sensitivity: from microtremors (up to ±0.5 mm/s) to strong vibrations (up to± 5 cm/s)
- 3 accelerometric channels (±2 g)
- 1 analog channel (e.g., external trigger for MASW and refraction)
- operating range [0.1, 1024) Hz on all channels with AID conversion at 24 real bits
- GPS receiver with internal and/or external antenna for positioning and absolute timing/synchronizationamong different units
- built-in radio module for synchronization among different units and alarm transmission (e.g., signal above threshold)
Why Buy From Us?
of geophysical instruments
Authorized sales agent of geophysical instruments for various groups supplying equipment to the SE Asia and Asia Pacific region.
Pleasant to assist you for system that appropriate with your demand
Help guide you through the purchase process by matching your application to the most appropriate instrument.
Professional sale support with expertise in the use of a wide range of geophysical equipment.
Combining our survey experience with top rated instruments provides the best value possible for our customers.