Geotechnical Data Processing And
Instruments For Groundwater Subsurface Investigations
Processing and 2D / 3D Data Modeling
Austhai Geophysical provides state of the art quality control, data processing and 2D / 3D inverse modeling services for mineral exploration.
Our Processing Services include:
- IP data QC and reduction using TQIPdb produced by Scientific Computing and Applications
- IP processing and 3D IP modeling using UBC’s DCIP3D software
- EM processing and Modeling using EMIT Maxwell software
- Magnetic Data Reduction and post processing.
- Magnetic 3D Modeling using UBC’s Mag3D inversion software
- Reduction of observed gravity to a modeled Bouguer anomaly and terrain corrections.
- Gravity 3D Inversion using UBC’s Grav3D inversion software
- 3D Model presentation, display and manipulation using Scientific Computing and Applications’ Windisp and 3D modeler.
- Merging of recent and Archival Geophysical data sets
- Re-processing of Archival Geophysical Survey data sets.
- Up to Date 2D / 3D inverse modeling of archival Geophysical Data sets.
- Imaging and Mapping
Ground Water And Near Surface Studies
Geotechnical Data Analysis:
Geophysical data modelling and interpretation:
- Review and assessment of any pre-existing or archival geophysical data
- Field checking and verification of anomalous zones or targets generated from the modeled data.
- Detailed Interpretative Reports relating the 2D and 3D Geophysical Models to Geology and including:
- The methodology of the data reduction and 3D inverse modeling carried out on the data
- Highlighting the major structural information contained in the 3D inverse models
- Highlighting the major zones of alteration in the 3D inverse models
- Design of follow-up or infill surveying
- Target identification and drill hole placement
- After action review of drill hole data as it relates to the Geophysical survey results.
Airborne Supervision And Interpretation:
Why Buy From Us?
of geophysical instruments
Authorized sales agent of geophysical instruments for various groups supplying equipment to the SE Asia and Asia Pacific region.
Pleasant to assist you for system that appropriate with your demand
Help guide you through the purchase process by matching your application to the most appropriate instrument.
Professional sale support with expertise in the use of a wide range of geophysical equipment.
Combining our survey experience with top rated instruments provides the best value possible for our customers.